Probiotics for Cats Review
"These Probiotics seem to work great for my cat! I have only used it for a few weeks and both of my cats have much better stools. One cat is paraplegic and had horrible stools for years. Nothing worked. This helped immensely and my cat has more energy!"
- Christine R, California 10/15/2010
"Knock on wood, but so far this probiotic really seems to helping my one cat who had bouts or diarrhea and my other who had constant gas... I am very pleased! My cat is so healthy!"
- Donna, Circleville, OH
Probiotics for cats support your immune and digestive health!
Discover the Natural, High-Potency, Probiotics for Cats: Probiotic Miracle™
- Control yeast growth and infections
- Promote healthy digestion & elimination
- Concentrated probiotic formula =
GREAT Value & BETTER Delivery!
- Guaranteed stable probiotics will survive stomach acid & digestion
Get Ready to See Amazing Results and Give Your Cat Probiotics! Money Back Guarantee!
Customer: JR D., California USA
Cat: Misty, cat had stomach problems
"something that ACTUALLY works! This was the total answer to my cat's tummy problems! I've tried diet changes, feeding schedule changes, additives - EVERYTHING - but this was what she needed all along - I saw results within a couple of days. We couldn't be happier!!"
"...Highly recommend it for cats!"
Customer: Regina, New York USA
Cat: Tiger, cat had yeast issues, skin issues, bad digestion
"I am 100% cat lover and when we started using these probiotics for our cat we saw incredible results! Skin and coat look amazing and no more problems with diarrhea or bad stools. Also, he's been very healthy, no trips to the vet in a LONG time!"
"The perfect product for cats..."
Customer: Margaret N., Florida USA
Cat: Dutchess, yeast infections and allergies, itchy skin
"I had no idea that probiotics for cats worked such great results. I've tried so many things with my older cat, vitamins and everything, but just by adding the probiotics made all the difference in her health! Thank you!!"
1. Is Probiotic Miracle™ just for sick cats?
It has been said that probiotics are more important than vitamins and should be taken daily! Senior cats will definitely benefit from probiotic supplementation since healthy bacteria production is reduced in older age. However, kittens should include a probiotic supplement in their diets as a wellness program to ward off infections and reduce the chance of developing allergies later in life. The intestine is your cat's largest immune system organ, help support it the healthy way with probiotics.
2. What makes Probiotic Miracle the best choice for my cat?
Probiotic Miracle™ is a concentrated probiotic formula that combines the latest research and clinical studies into one powerful formula. The probiotic strains in Probiotic Miracle have been selected specifically for the health needs cats. The probiotics in this formula are clinically proven to be able to pass through the stomach acid and bile to implant into the cat's intestine where the bacteria goes to work and multiply hundred fold. Probiotic Miracle is a concentrated formula that contains more CFUs per serving than other brands; this increases value and benefit to your cat.
3. Will my cat eat their food with Probiotic Miracle added?
Probiotic Miracle has virtually no taste! Also, since our probiotic formula contains no fillers, your cat is unlikely to be able to detect anything is added to the food. The probiotic powder attaches well to dry or wet food when mixed.
4. Are there any side effects?
The probiotics strains contained in Probiotic Miracle have no known side effects for cats.
5. If my cat is on medication, can I safely use this formula?
It is safe to supplement probiotics with medication and RECOMMENDED ESPECIALLY for cats on medication. There are no known drug interactions and the ingredients do not alter the action of any medications. In fact, since antibiotics can actually wreak havoc on your cat’s immune system, taking probiotics along with medications can positively affect cat health.
6. Are the Probiotics in my cat's food enough probiotics for my cat?
Likely the probiotics contained in cat foods are not available nutritionally. To read a third party study on probiotic cat food click here.
7. I already give my cat a multi-vitamin, why take probiotics in addition?
Multivitamins provide general nutritional support to the body but only if you have enough good bacteria in your body to allow for absorption. Probiotic Miracle™ help support the body in cleaning out the cat's system of toxins and improve nutrient absorption. It is becoming recognized by veterinarians all over the world that probiotics are an important addition to every cat's diet.
8. Can I give Probiotic Miracle™ to my kittens?
Yes! In fact, probiotic supplementation is recommended for kittens for their developing immune systems. Probiotic supplementation has been found to support the immune system and help the cat to avoid developing allergies in later years.
9. My cat is allergic to yeast and gluten, can I use this formula?
Probiotic Miracle™ contains no yeast or gluten.
11. Is it necessary to refrigerate Probiotic Miracle™?
Probiotic Miracle™ requires no refrigeration to maintain label claim potency. We guarantee 2 BILLION CFUs per 2 scoop serving at the time of expiration. Refrigeration or even freezing is not necessary but it will prolong potency if kept longer.
12. Can I give Probiotic Miracle to my dog also?
Yes! Probiotic Miracle is an ideal probiotics for dogs or cats.
Vet Recommended Cat Probiotics for Cats
Guaranteed Analysis & Ingredients
Standard Serving Size: 1 Scoops (approx 1/8 tsp)
Servings per container 44g: 120
Servings per container 132g: 360
- Proprietary probiotic blend 1 Billion CFU*
(B. animalis, L. acidophilus, L. rhamnosus, L. salivarius, L. fermentum, L. reuteri, Inulin (FOS, prebiotic))
- *Maximum servings per container when dosing 1 scoop per serving
Other Ingredients: Magnesium stearate
- *Servings per container when dosing 1 scoop per serving. 1 Billion CFUs per 1 scoop serving is guaranteed at expiration of product. This product contains stable strains of live bacteria and may be stored at room temperature without loss of efficacy. For extended life, store in the refrigerator or freezer. Keep lid closed securely.
Other terms: cat yeast infection, antibiotic stress , cats, cat, probiotics, probiotic
Probiotics for Cats
Feeding Directions: Add 1/8 tsp (1 scoop) of Probiotic Miracle to cat food daily. Probiotic Miracle® attaches well to dry or wet cat food when mixed and has virtually no taste. For sensitive cats, start with half the suggested dose and increase to the full amount after 1 week. For best results, use with Enzyme Miracle™ to provide complete digestive support for your cat.Feeding Guidelines
- Under 50 lbs 1 scoop (approx 1/8 tsp)
- For use as a dietary supplement only. This product is not intended to cure, prevent, diagnose, lessen, or mitigate any disease. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
- Manufactured for Nusentia
- Money back guarantee!
- Made in the USA
Fabriqué aux É-U
- Does not contain wheat, soy, dairy, or other known allergens
Customers who purchase Probiotic Miracle for Cats searched the following terms:
- cat probiotics
- probiotic for cats
- probiotics for cats
- cat probiotic